Friday, March 7, 2008

energy dynamics

It's impossible for me to ...not touch on the subjects of energy dynamics and intuition. For those of you who have very sensitive right hemispheres, I know you understand what I am talking about. At the same time, I appreciate that for many of us, if our left mind cannot smell it, taste it, hear it, see it or touch it, then we are skeptical as to whether or not it exists. Our right brain is capable of detecting energy beyond the limitations of our left mind because of the way it is designed. I hope your level of discomfort about such things as energy dynamics and intuition has decreased as you have increased your understanding about the fundamental differences in the way our two hemispheres collaborate to create our single perception of reality.

Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D., in My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey

(click title to go to purchase page)

No comments:

Post a Comment