Monday, June 9, 2008

dream: people are partying in my house

dreamed on 6/9.

i am wealthy and have a really nice big house. i come home late one night, and people from body choir are having a party in my house! it's late, i am tired, and this is not a welcome sight.

i walk in and turn off a big TV that no one is watching (a waking life pet peeve). i consider what to do. there are a couple of dozen people here, standing in knots talking, spread throughout the living areas, feeling comfortable and at home. in MY house! WITHOUT my permission! i don't like this.

i take someone aside and ask how they got in. the person says that someone knew the code.

i see a certain person whom i dislike in waking life and know that had i had anything to do with planning this party, i would not have invited him.

so i'm feeling rather sour while walking among these people, who are enjoying my home.

i see big al and tell him my situation. apparently most of the people don't know this party is occurring in my house without my permission. he offers to clear everybody out.

i tell him it's not necessary. i don't want to make a scene or disappoint people. i'm getting used to the idea, accepting what is. no harm is being done.

i wander through my house, seeing who all is there. i recognize most of them by face if not name. i see a male friend lying back comfortably in a large room. i sit next to him, and we talk.

the energy of the party has changed by now, and people are starting to leave, although a few look like they're going to stay awhile.

--

wow, this dream has a lot to work with!

what i want to know now is, who had the code and invited these people into my house without my permission? why did they think they didn't need to consult me first before doing that? how did they get the code?

this dream does not have an outcome i want.

although i am tired and dismayed, i allow the party to continue. the energy does shift, and i begin to enjoy myself a little. there are people there who are friends and allies, and the one who is not blessedly leaves me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment