Monday, April 7, 2008

5R error

Try saying that 10 times as quickly as you can.

I created a music program for our peer group on Sunday, but my second CD didn't "burn." I didn't test it; I just assumed it burned because the laptop spit it out as if it had.

Played warmup, flowing, and half of staccato, switched CDs-----and nothing happened. Lisa had to finish out my program from some of her 5R CDs that she just happened to have handy.

So...I get to do the program again on April 20, our last dance together. I will switch up warmup, flowing, and staccato a bit so as not to repeat myself. It's my pleasure.

I danced vigorously, which was good, but my back hurt a lot later. It's the floor at the Khabele Studio. It has no heart, as Lisa says. I add, especially for people with back problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment