Monday, May 19, 2008

note to visitors

just want to add something to my previous note. i set this blog up for public viewing, but when i run google analytics on it, it doesn't tell me who views it, just how many unique visitors there are.

so i don't know who is viewing it unless you either tell me or leave a comment. your privacy is maintained.

i don't mind if you want to read stuff on my blog and not tell me or leave a comment. sometimes i read other people's blogs and they don't know. sometimes i leave comments--but usually not.

the internet is pretty amazing, or maybe i should say the blogosphere. a lot of people put big chunks of their lives out there into the ether for public consumption. it's a little scary, but so far, it's been cool, revealing my taste in poetry, my dreams, events in my life, my opinions and practices, photos, family stories, etc.

and if you make comments that are irrelevant (like someone did just now, 3 times), i'll probably just delete them. i'm not interested in advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment