Monday, May 26, 2008

dream: work, on the roof

also may 25.

i'm working at my laptop in my office, which is more like home because it has several beds or futons in it. i'm very engaged in working.

a woman from my waking life job comes in and says it's time for the wellness fair, to get a partner. i ignore her, but then i see a dear friend who is a teacher (and a role model for me) spreading a blanket on the floor in a big room, and i decide to go.

i hesitate about looking for a partner, and then go in search of a man i like to be my partner for the wellness fair.

the scene changes. it is night. i sit alone on the roof of my house. i hear and see fireworks and see my neighbors setting them off. they see me. i think it must be a mexican holiday or something, but it's may 16th. i hear firecrackers from further away.

i get down from the roof. it appears that my house is a different shape than i thought. it is smaller, and there's a shed on the side that is larger.

message: i am engaged in the work area of my life, but unsure about partnership. i look forward to being in a relationship, and i've also changed significantly since my last relationship. i haven't integrated this yet--it has implications for how i do relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment