Monday, May 19, 2008

workshop: eNLP and healing stones

I attended the second of four eNLP weekends a couple of weekends ago. Drove with Kathleen and Karan, stayed with Katie and Keith's at her father and stepmother's. All were gracious company.

One highlight of the weekend was having Steve Daniel play his didgeridoo while we did stone cleansings with a partner. Tom let us use his stones. I cleaned Keith, and he cleaned me. Steve's dij added a powerful dimension to the process, which was pretty awesome!

Tom gave everyone a stone to keep. Mine is my shamanic starter stone, from the high Andes of Peru. I keep it in my room on an altar, wrapped in a Guatemalan mola cloth, with a couple of other stones. I'm developing the relationship with my healing stones by keeping them near where I sleep. I unwrap and hold them sometimes. They need to get to know me as I get to know them. (And I'm wanting to ask Mother Maui and Pele to guide me to a healing stone of lava rock that I can take with me, next time I go to Maui.)

I cleaned Peggy's energy with it for her birthday. She said her feet were all warm and tingly when I finished. It feels very loving on my end.

There was artwork to be bid on, and I forget the artist's full name. Dave ? I met him at the nightwalking workshop last fall. He's got quiet deep energy and has a twinkle in his eyes. He started doodling at work and then got serious about it. These are magical pictures made with markers!

His art was up for bid. I bid on two pieces that I really resonated with, using them in my medicine wheel. One was on the back of the picture I had selected for my 7th arrow. I had a relationship with it before even seeing it, and it was even better than the one I selected.

If I get them, I will try to post images of them on this blog.

I really love being able to participate in this work/play. Perhaps by choosing to do this, I am growing myself into becoming the spiritual teacher I'm (supposedly) destined to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment