Monday, February 16, 2009

NUCCA 2

I had my second NUCCA treatment today. Dr. Lorenzen weighed me on the anetometer, which weighs each foot separately to see if one's weight is distributed evenly and also has calipers to measure each hip's height.

Last week, at first I was 10 pounds heavier on the left. When I finished, I was one pound to the left.

Today when I came in, I was 4 pounds heavier on the left, and .1 when we finished. Very very close to being perfectly symmetrical by weight. My pelvis was level both times.

She pressed on my atlas some more, and I heard some big clicks. I got an affirmation to say, while touching right atlas with right middle finger and left atlas with left index finger: "My atlas stays strong and stable."

She also recommended Valor essential oil from Young Living, which I will get.

I practiced walking at work today with putting attention on weight being evenly distributed between left foot and right foot. It seems I can direct this with my intent.

A young woman I know slightly was in the waiting room when I left. I asked if this was her first visit. Yes. She seemed a bit apprehensive. I told her that before treatment, because of my atlas being displaced, not all the messages between my brain and body were getting through, and now they are. She visibly seemed relieved.

I felt new sensations in my legs today. Meridians are opening up. It's all good, even if my neck is a bit sore now. I go back in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment