Tuesday, February 17, 2009

blog posts now available on Facebook

if you are one of my Facebook friends, you can now read my blog posts on Facebook. they will appear as notes. there's a delay after posting on Blogspot before they appear on Facebook.

you can also continue reading posts here. good for those who wish to be anonymous or who don't want to get into Facebook. surprisingly, i have several friends like that. they think it's going to be really demanding. you can put as much or as little as you want into it. and, like lots of stuff online, Facebook can be a time suck, for sure.

i plan to delete the poems i post on Blogspot from my Facebook notes. i save a lot of poems to my blog because i can easily find my favorite poems in one place. it's like an archive. i'm just not sure about posting them on Facebook. not everyone has a taste for poetry, or my taste in poetry.

Facebook friends, if you like poetry, check out my blog and let me know if we share the same taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment