Tuesday, October 28, 2008

fingerprint analysis

i'm just putting it out there that i am doing fingerprint analysis. i read Richard Unger's new book, Life Prints, in which he describes how to analyze people's fingerprints to determine their school in life, life purpose, and life lesson.

so far, i've analyzed 8 people's fingerprints, and they all seemed to think it was pretty right on.

even folks my age can be surprised, although many folks feel that this is a new way of putting something they already knew.

email or call me if interested. no charge at this time.

me: i'm in the school of service, my life purpose is to be spirit in action, and my life lesson is believing that i'm worthy of love.

1 comment:

  1. Mary Ann read my fingerprints. It was fun, and she did a great job. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete