Monday, August 25, 2008

what seems like a miracle to you?

we live on a planet with a blue sky. that startling truth is nothing short of miraculous to me.

water is amazing, just stunning to apprehend.

so is fire.

the whole cycle of plant and rock life that is the earth is a miracle.

all that goes unseen, connections, life force, intents, spirit. everything positively vibrates with energy if you slow down and consider it. too vast to comprehend, yet flowing through me.

i give. i surrender.

2 comments:

  1. watching my plants grow.

    the fact that my granddad can live a great life, breathing extra strength oxygen through a tube.

    my cousin's laugh.

    little cute dogs.

    fingerprints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life

    Answered prayers

    My son, Sam!

    Kind words at the right time

    Self-less love/forgiveness

    God, Nature, Heaven

    Warmth of the sun, glistening of water, silence of snow, butterflies, aroma of flowers

    Babies...

    ReplyDelete